Thursday, September 14, 2017
11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: Outside in front of the Mason Building
ASEM will have a table with information about ASEM membership, SERA benefits and Hantz Group services. A Hantz Group representative will also be present.
Stop by with a fellow NERE and say hello!
Follow Up provided by Jennifer Fields:
- The meet and greet 09/14/17 in Lansing went well. We passed out information to over 20 people and many people walking by saw our information.
- It was very helpful to have Andrew Beach from Hantz Group with us, as people had questions about Hantzt services.
- A few people I stopped were not NERES but took our cards to post in their breakroom. Another person told a NERE coworker about us and she came to our table for information.
- I was somewant surprised that a few State employees were not sure if they were NERES or not. They had to be asked if they were represented by a union as a follow up question.
- The personal touch is helpful. Board members Andre Friedlis and Tara Bride were at the booth spoke to potential new members.
- A similar event will be scheduled in Detroit.